To share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with unchurched young people in the Central Pennsylvania community. By mobilizing and equipping God's Family of Believers, we will use any means to build relationships and develop programs that clearly communicate Jesus of the Bible.
Our Faith Statement Is:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible inspired Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true God and man. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death as a substitute for man, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father, intercessory work for believers and personal return in power.
- We believe God created man and woman and loves us. We fell from relationship with God through disobedience and we are in desperate need of salvation through faith in Jesus. Those who believe receive forgiveness and eternal life. Those who do not belive are lost to eternity in Hell.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells believers in Christ and empowers them to live a Godly life and proclaim Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, a unity that is displayed through many congregations that are members of one Body of Christ.
- We believe that every teenager needs to hear the Gospel Message focused on salvation, and have it presented in a way that they will understand it.
- We believe that the best way to present the Gospel Message is through relationships.
- We believe that all meetings need to be non threatening, accepting of all students and not boring .
- We believe building relationships with teenagers will bring them to Jesus and that is more important than flashy meetings or expensive programs.
- We believe we need to intentionally go after unchurched teenagers.
- We believe that we need to go into the teen’s world.
- We believe our ministry goals need to include reaching the entire student body.
- We believe we are not only a bridge to Jesus but also a bridge to the local church for unchurched teenagers.
- We believe as staff we must live the Christian Life not just talk it.